Join us in being "All In For Kids!"
Established in 2005, the Monroe Public Schools Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting students and staff in the Monroe Public School District.
- Support Students and Staff
- Encourage and Awarding College Scholarships
- Promote charitable and planned giving to benefit our schools
- Provide students with expanded learning opportunities and materials
- Seek scholarships, grants and program funds from public and private sources
- Honor the efforts and achievements of students, staff and community members
- Build a scholarship endowment fund to provide a permanent source of supplemental funding for college scholarships
The Monroe Public Schools Foundation is operated independently of the Monroe School District NO. 103 and is a 501C (3) organization.
Non-profit Tax ID# 20-3949954.
"Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much."
~ Helen Keller